Prefabricated Insulated Roof Curbs
Prefabricated Roof Curbs are available as insulated TypeTC-1, TC-2 and TC-3.
For Insulated Roof Curb submittal form click here then send to Curbs@thybar.com for pricing.
Insulated Curbs - Standard Contruction
- Factory installed wood nailer.
- Standard height 14”.
- Prime G-90 Galvanized Steel
- Fully welded corners
- Base flange attachments for securing to the building structure
- Reinforced sides
- 1 1/2 inch thick 3-pound density rigid insulation
Optional Features Available
- Special heights
- Heavier gauge of metal
- Aluminium construction and stainless steel
- Factory installed burglar bars
- Construction to fit single or double roof pitches
- Extended base plates for dampers
- Chemically treated wood nailers
TC-1 Roof curb
For insulated roof decks has fully mitered 3" cant and step to match deck insulation thickness. Standard step dimension 2". Step dimensions over 2" available as an option.
TC-2 Roof curb
For non-insulated roof decks with a fully mitered 3" cant
TC-3 Roof curb
For Single-Ply roofing. Lightweight fill or tapered insulation.
Prefabricated roof curb to be manufactured of prime galvanized steel construction, 20 , 18, 16 or 14 gauge as required, meeting ASTM A653/653M, with welded corners and with seams joined by continuous water and air tight welds. Roof curb shall be internally reinforced with angles 48" on center and factory installed wood nailer. Internally insulated with 1 1/2” thick 3 lbs. density rigid insulation. Heights to be 8" above finished roof deck or as detailed. Top of all roof curbs shall be level, with pitch built into curb when deck slopes.