ThyCurb Pre-fabricated Roof Curbs are available in two groups of styles. Group A, consisting of Models TC-1, TC-2 and TC-3, are factory insulated curbs. Group B, consisting of Models TC-4 and TC-5 are non-insulated curbs.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR GROUP 'A' FACTORY INSULATED CURBS:
- Model TC-1 Insulated Curb for Insulated Roof Decks has a fully mitered 3" cant and variable step to match deck insulation thickness. Standard step dimension 1/2" minimum up to 2" maximum. Step dimensions over 2" available as an option.
- Model TC-2 Insulated Curb for Non-Insulated Roof Decks has a fully mitered 3" cant.
- Model TC-3 Insulated Curb is specifically designed for Single-Ply Roofing, Lightweight Fill or Tapered Insulation.
- Welded 18 gauge galvanized steel shell and base plate
- 1 1/2" thick 3-pound density rigid insulation
- Factory installed 2 x 2 wood nailer
- Reinforcing on sides 36" and greater
SPECIFICATIONS FOR GROUP 'B' NON-INSULATED CURBS:
- Model TC-4 Non-Insulated Curb for Concrete, Wood, or Metal Decks. Curb Insulation applied on jobsite. Fully mitered 3" cant.
- Model TC-5 Non-Insulated Curb. Curb Insulation and Cant applied at jobsite as required.
- Welded 14 gauge galvanized steel shell
- Factory installed 2 x 4 wood nailer (Horizontal Nailer H.N. - Vertical Nailer V.N.)
- Height addition to standard indicated on drawings
- Heavier gauges of metal
- Aluminum construction
- Galvanized stell or Aluminum liners
- Factory installed burglar bars
- Construction to fit single or double roof pitches
- Extended base plates for damers
- Chemically treated wood nailers
- Overhanging wood nailers on Group A models