Thybar Corporation custom Thyvent air handler simplifies the design and layout of the custom energy recovery air handler. panel construction makes it easy to design the Thyvent energy recovery air handler.
- Unit Construction
- Panel construction. The base frame is constructed of formed heavy gauge galvanized steel C channel perimeter with cross channel bracing under all internal components all welded into one solid frame.
- Thyvent ERV can be provided with 1”.
- Access Doors
- All access doors provide quick access into air handler. manufactured double-wall solid G90 galvanized access doors.
- 2” MERV 8 or 13 filters in galvanized frame with a maximum of 500 FPM. Filters will be center loading with 25% efficiency.
- Low leak parallel blade dampers with galvanized steel construction are provided on the outside air intakes and exhaust outlets. Outside air dampers will be provided with 24VAC motorized spring return actuator and exhaust dampers will be gravity back draft.
- Unit shall be completely wired at the factory for single point power connection in the field. Integral motor starters or VFD’s for the ERV, supply and exhaust fans. Thyvent ERV is ETL listed.